Thursday, August 24, 2006

Messages from Home...

Have been impressed by the latest additions to the blog - and was shocked when I actually read the whole of your itinerary and realised just how extensive your travels will be. I think you may find it difficult to re-adjust after your trip home at Christmas - but what sensational experiences! Wearing, not a 'holiday' at all, but such a great thing to do. Don't think you will ever regret it.
Anne, Joanie, Pat et al are coming for a ladies' lunch on Wednesday - we'll raise a glass to you!
Love, Jan

Hi William,
I am so glad to hear that all is working out well.
It sounds as if you are having the time of your life.
I think about you often and often wonder how you are.

The big day is approaching and I am getting excited - Simon is too. All is great and I went for a fitting yesterday and it looked beautiful - I only wish you were there!!!! I will save pictures for you.

So, where are you now? - it sounds from your blog that you definitely got a warm and impressive welcome - Annabel's would be proud!!

Miss you lots - mum and dad say hi
Love you
Francesca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home