Thursday, January 25, 2007

Linking with the 21st Century Learning Center, New York.

How do you know the amount of those animals in Australia?
Have you seen any sugar gliders on your journey through Australia?
I would like to know if you have because I am doing a project on
them, and I think they are cute.

(Kristy)


I get my facts from reading books and asking questions where ever I go Kirsty. I am sorry I have not seen any sugar gliders, maybe you can tell me a little more about them and what you have learned in your project?

Will


Have you seen any monkeys yet and I also want to know how you can stand the
mosquitoes and how many kangaroos have you seen so far and have you
seen any crocodiles?

From, your friend Michelle from 21st Century.


Well Michelle. I saw monkeys when I was in South America but not yet in Australia. I have however seen lots of Kangaroos and Wallabies and also crocodiles all in the wild. As for the mosquitoes...you get used to them.

Will



Have you seen any kangaroos? I like kangaroos. They are really funny.
Oh have you seen any dingoes? Did you know dingo rhymes with bingo /
your friend Paul


Paul. I have seen lots and lots of Kangaroos and I have even seen a joey in its mothers pouch. I did not see any dingoes and I am pleased as I am frightened of the dingo. I did however stay on Fraser Island where there are lots of dingoes in the wild.

Will

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 25, 2007 7:23:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, Would you please give me a link from your site.
My site is about scholars.
Let me know about link by info at scholarforum.com

Scholarforum.com is built to establish a network of scientists, research professionals, Ph.D. students and alike, across the world to help each other through information bridge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home