Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday 25th January 2007. Cairns, Queensland. Australia.

Here I am in Queensland's most Northerly City. Today I am working on the project all day although I am meeting the team for lunch at The Crown.

Leg update...the bites were actually the bite of a snake. And the water seems to have helped. They are much better today and I feel like I am on the road to recovery!!

This afternoon whilst working on the internet I got a wonderful surprise. Bo and Phil bought me a beautiful bracelet which is white and brown (Bo is white and Phil is brown)...Phil says it also has an electronic tag to make sure that I don't get lost!!!

Back to the hotel and its pool party time with the crew.

Tonight is our farewell dinner as the East Coast section of the tour officially ends in the morning. We head out to dine at the Rattle N Hum and find our way back to the Woolshed to party, party, party...Matt and Alice leave early tomorrow and so it is a sad farewell all round!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home