Thursday, January 25, 2007

Monday 22nd January 2007. Long Island. The Whitsundays.

Leg Update...Not looking so healthy today and we are considering getting off the island to see a doctor on the mainland.

After a group decision about the state of "the wound" I jet ski for the first time ever today with Swiss Chris. Christoph is the coolest guy you could ever meet. I have had the joy of sharing my room with the tour mascot from the beginning and today Chris, Matt, Alice and I head off at speed across Happy Bay.

The whole team have a leisurely lunch in the resort before our afternoon nap to the tune of another rain storm allowing us to recharge before tonight's festivities.

Pub quiz tonight and my team make it a whitewash. Al, Mel, Canadian Chris, Phil and I are the mainstays of the team that win all three rounds by a mile. From here the Connections crowd take to the piano where Matt tinkles the old ivory and Pam, Rob and I lead the singing...another great night is rounded off by the Disco Kings taking to the floor.

On our walk back to our room we were entertained by a spectacular display of bats!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home