Sunday, September 03, 2006

Support

"Saturday, September 2, 2006
IT'S NEVER OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The power to hold on in spite of everything, to endure,
this is the quality of a winner.
Your greatest glory is not in never failing,
but in rising every time you fail.

It's your constant and determined effort
that will eventually break down all resistance
and sweep all the barriers before you.
Persistence means taking pains to overcome every obstacle,
to do all that's necessary to reach your goal.

All great achievements require time.
Endurance is the crowning quality of success."
I receive these (above) notes every from The Daily Guru- and as I read this one I thought of you!

I am glad you plan to continue the project- it needs you!
hope to hear from you soon
Susan


Dear Will,

I have just read your blog and I am really happy to know that so many
people have written to you giving support and encouragement. I know I
would not feel any different from what you must be feeling right now if
the same had happened to me, i.e. fearsome, guilty and in doubt. But
Lorraine says mistakes and mishaps are there for us to learn from them,
not to put us down. The reason why we feel so disheartened is probably
because we all want the world to be perfect and our plans to work out
beautifully and flawlessly. But reality is reality and good and bad will
always be there, whether in the streets of Quito or in Central Park
NYC. I feel sometimes these "accidents" happen to give us the opportunity
to retrieve to good within ourselves so that we can move one step
ahead; more focused, better equipped, definitely stronger and certainly more
humane.

I hope you are feeling a little bit better by now, in the company of
your family and friends.

I look forward to seeing you again in December!!!! We need your help
and guidance for preparing students for the English Speaking Union
Competition.

Do keep in touch
Cuca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home