Saturday, November 04, 2006

Buenos Aires. Saturday 4th November 2006.

Well today I join my tour group.

I really am so lucky. This morning I opened my e-mail to see that all the mails were from my kids. My darling Francesca, currently on her honeymoon, still finds time to check up on her old teacher and make sure he is ok. Ollie, who would have been my House Captain this year if I were still at school has sent an invite to "be his friend" for his online profile...what a compliment for this old fart to be thought of in such good terms by the young and the cool.

Every time I hear from one of my kids it makes me so proud to see that they are doing so well and that they have this weird notion of me as the cool parent...God I am so lucky!!!!!

I am really liking Buenos Aires. It is a warm friendly place full of culture and endless opportunities to explore, let's see what the day holds...

I spend the day simply walking the city streets after checking in to my tour group hotel (which is not so Splendid, despite the name). I enjoy many street performances and even get to watch Tango in the street.

Tonight we dine as a group at Goya before heading out for drinks at the local Irish bar, The Clover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home