Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Saturday 19th May 2007. The Big Apple.

Today I really feel under the weather. This bug has all my bones rather sore and I seem to have no energy.

Determined not to waste my time though I decide to head out anyway and see how I get on.

We begin our morning exploring the Lower East Side taking a wander through the streets of one of the few areas of this city I have never previously explored. Then it was time for a pit-stop to have breakfast at what Time Out claim is the best brunch in the city.

It all looked lovely, but I hardly touched my food at the Clinton Street Baking Company before I was back on the subway and back to the apartment and to bed.

I resumed my day this evening by joining Shannon, Charlie and Alice for the dinner they had planned for me at the Atlantic Grill on Third Avenue, a very upscale experience where I ate as much as I could but did not do the food justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home