Thursday, May 03, 2007

Thursday 3rd May 2007. Hoping to resume normal service soon.

I can only apologise for the fact that I am behind with the blogs. The work from my final day in Christchurch through to the present will be updated as soon as possible, but you may have to wait for a few weeks until everything is back to normal.

I am recovering well from Tuesday's car crash and apart from missing my flights today, I should be able to get back on track very soon.

Once again apologies for the delay...normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

William

****************************************************************************************

Ruth and Jude

George had me try a variety of speciality root beers and tonight in the President's Club (where all manner of drinks and food are free for these first and business class passengers) I have brought my own drinks in the shape a of a bottle of the root beer that survived the crash Tuesday.

Tonight at last I am enroute to New Orleans via Cleveland. I have to say that the staff at Continental here in San Francisco airport have been truly wonderful to me, shame I could not say the same at Cleveland...but that's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home