Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday 30th April 2007. The Board for Geologists and Geophysicists of the State of California.

Today I am working out of the Board offices here in Sacramento.

The mission of the Board is to...

To promote and maintain high professional standards through rigorous licensing of qualified geologists and geophysicists and effective enforcement of professional standards that are commensurate with the potential health and safety, environmental, societal and economic impacts of less-than-well-informed decisions where geology intersects critical infrastructure e.g. schools, hospitals, transportation, affordable housing, safe and sustainable water supply, brownfields re-development, waste disposal, basin planning, emergency proceedures and private property.

I love it...I know I am sitting at a desk in an American office when over comes the polite announcement...

Morning everybody, the muffin cart is here.

Talking of food George and I popped out of the office this afternoon to lunch at Armadillo Willy's Flying Pig and I got to have my first Moxie Elixir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home