Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday 16th April 2007. Christchurch, New Zealand.

Today is my last full day in New Zealand and I am spending it packing and getting lots of administrative work (particularly the blog) up-to-date.

I am moving out of the house share today and will spend the night at my mate Gabe's after the dinner party we are having for my departure.

The greatest compliment I could pay New Zealand is that wherever I have gone I have found that this absolutely delightful country has a neighbourliness that Britain lost forty years ago.

Dinner was exquisite. Gabe is quite the cook and he and his mates Steve and Per and I dined as well as I have in many of the top restaurants I have visited this trip...it was a great night with great company, thanks lads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home