Friday, December 08, 2006

Santos, Brazil. Sunday 3rd December 2006.

Santos is the largest port in Latin America as well as being a popular beach resort close to Sao Paulo.

My hosts today are the local Cultura Inglesa and I tour the towns' beach, port and historic downtown areas dining at Churrascaria Tertúlia where I enjoy a traditional Rodízio meal and the local Pastel delicacies (small meat filled pasteries...although they can infact hold a variety of fillings)native to South East Brazil.

The city is home to the simply stunning Coffee Exchange building which is now a museum. It feels so historic enjoying my Brazilian coffee here in the surroundings of the old exchange at Cafeteria do Museu.

This evening I dine with Cuca at Gardenia Restaurante back in the Pinheiros district of Sao Paulo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home