Monday, March 26, 2007

Awesome Dude!!







































































































































































Be Brave, even if you're not, pretend to be...trust me no one can tell the difference.

The first Sky Dive is a scary thing and you can expect sensory overload as your mind/body/soul fights against every natural preservatory urge.

As you step into thousands of feet of emptiness and freefall at speeds of 200kph you realise that nothing could have prepared you for this incredible sensation.

Why jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane?
Well equally...Why climb a mountain or run a marathon?
Deep in the human consciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense; but the real universe is beyond logic. We do these things because there is something deep within us that drives our need to feed our voracious appetite for danger and glory...thats the spirit of man.

We all think What IF?

I must not fear, fear is the mind killer.
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
Frank Herbert